Saturday, November 21, 2009

Return to the Blogger world

I was not sure when I was going to say this: "I am back". It has been two long years since my last posting.

In those two years, quite a lot has happened. A lot of ups and a lot of downs as would be in anyone's life. I believe that it has been more ups than downs.

I have been getting emails from my regular readers asking about when I will be back and to please start blogging again. I really want to thank all of you for hanging in there while I was on the unannounced break.

While I have not been blogging, I have been taking occasional forays into my favorite bloggers site and some have even signed off finally from the blog world. Calabar gal will be sorely missed. I am sure she is writing in another medium.

As I mentioned earlier, a lot has happened... I got older and wiser in the last two years (obvious right?), you will be surprised that wisdom has nothing to do with the calendar years. I had another baby boy and I have been busy nuturing him in his first year of life. That was very life changing...each child is life changing when he or she arrives. Did I mention that Obama also became president while I was gone and Michael Jackson passed... who would have beleived those two years ago?

I believe that things happen to us for a reason and sometimes it is never quite clear at the time it is happening. Secondly, we are fools if we never learn from our experiences and experiences of others.

I will do my best to share some of my experiences with you and hear your comments.

Thank you all again for hanging around and believing that I will be back someday...

No comments: