Saturday, April 21, 2007

Stranger than fiction

In this part of the world strange things happen…elections mean prison for the electorates…should really tell people that nothing has changed…how are we supposed to believe in a system that does not trust its people?…if they do not trust us to vote without imprisoning us, how are we to believe that they will do the right thing…they just want to lock us up so that they will have freedom to rig the election?…stranger than fiction…not to talk about rampage in schools …this is a strange era in the history of mankind. My tears have not stopped flowing following the Virginia Tech shootings of last week.

Since I could not find my voters card, even if I found it, there are no ballot papers I was told because it is still being printed. I think our out going aka staying behind the puppet president should stand trial for taking a whole nation for a big ride but I will leave that to the politicians...I was trying to utilize the prison time to tidy up and put a few things in order. I started with a tote bag that have spanned different phases of my life and while sorting out the papers, old bank statements, I stumbled on my diary…(oh I do keep diaries and I write quite a lot in them…safe and incriminating bits)…there will be tales when I leave this terrible place but I am not in a hurry I am still enjoying life on this part of existence and I still have quite a bit to do although these past weeks, I have been questioning that…but that is another story. Okay, before I digressed which I do pretty well, I stumbled into this piece I wrote for a heartthrob so many years ago and I thought I share a bit of my secrets out here…I share quite a bit though…

Long ago I said that you would forever be a part of me
I meant it with my whole heart and soul
And yet, after all this time, I am always amazed at just how strongly I still feel that
More than ever, I celebrate your joys, and I hurt when you are hurting
Your love must have touched the very core of my being that I can still be so deeply moved by what happens in your life
The place you have in my hear grows more special with time
It is just as much feeling that I tell you today as I once told you long ago…
You will forever be a part of me.

Whao!!! Please ask no question so that I tell no lies…
…who did I write it to…is it the same person I married?
Do I still feel this way about this person?....ask no question…just enjoy the piece

2 comments:

IJEOMA said...

lol@at ask no question..
its a nice piece
thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

Its nice but I'm curious - Who did you write the piece for? Is he still single? Is he still available? What does he look like? Is he good enough to .......... LOL!!!