Sunday, October 15, 2006

Weekend Weekend Weekend

It is Sunday and an end to a perfect weekend if there is anything like that. This has been a really relaxing weekend and I did not find myself running from one end of the city to the other cramming a whole lot of errands into one day - Saturday because Sunday has its own activities and there hardly anything else you could put into it.

Anyway, this weekend was really good, I went to the gym, had good food (can imagine food and gym...what a combination!), relaxed. I topped it off with a movie "The Devil Wears Prada". Wonder why they gave the movie that title. After I saw the movie, yes there is a devil in the movie who wears Prada apparently but I am not sure if it supposed to be a good thing for Prada. Well, I guess it is true what they say "No publicity is bad publicity"...just maybe it will get all of us to start buying Prada. One thing is clear it will not bring the price of Prada shoes, bags, sunglasses down so window shopping and day dreaming of Prada stuff continues for so many us out there. But over all, Meryl Streep did a good job in that movie...I give to her.

So now comes the end of a perfect weekend and I cannot complain except that I wish I did some reading and that the Sunday hours were extended to 72 hours before Monday but you cannot have it all. C'est la vie. Now time to get ready for another frantic week. Here is wishing you all a very productive and fun week.

No comments: