Thursday, December 14, 2006

The Things I don’t tell you

I know I said I tell you guys and gals everything but sure you would have figured it out by now that I do not say everything but everything I say is true. That is the difference…I will not sugar coat it, minimize it, or exaggerate it…if I chose to say it…then I say it as it is after all no one is forcing me to say it right? Yea!!

I did not tell you guys that I finally tendered my resignation a couple of days ago from this wonderful place that I have worked for two years come December 31. I have three months notice period which I will serve out and them move on to another phase of my life.

I mentioned that a couple things are going on here and I have been having one those conversation with my big boss and bla-bla…anyway thought it was best to have the conversation before the holidays so that I can be free to have fun…sleep well, eat well, exercise well, and read well…even blog well. You know how it is, once your mind is at peace, you have some sprint in your steps…okay…the sprint may disappear when you look at your bank account but truly peace of mind is priceless…you agree don’t you?

Now that I am writing this, I am trying to remember if there are other things I have not spilled yet. Oh yes but that can make a topic on its own. Be sure to come back and read on the uselessness of gifts from hubbies and if anyone directs my hubby to my site after I had written that…I will send EFCC after that person!!!

When I leave this place, I wonder how I will be getting my gists since the lounge is the best source for gists and gossips…oh well, I do not listen to the gossips but the issues I pick up really quick…some visitors to my site (they know themselves) will heave a sigh of relief…maybe finally I am going somewhere where they do some real work…I can hear them say. But I have not said what I will be doing next…anyone with a good guess out there?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Journalism? Best Wishes whichever direction ur career progression heads!!! Oh that office lounge will misss you!! I know I'm one of those who have commented that the place ios too busy for any comfortable work to be done during office hours. LOL!!!

In my head and around me said...

Your lounge sounds like my lounge at work: A place for exchange of info. Are you sure we don't work for the same company? LOL!

Good luck and best wishes as you move to another phase in your life

Wings said...

Thank you all...for your good wishes...agonizing decision that was but I know it is time...

Calabar gal...No it is not journalism but I will be doing a lot of writing in the coming year and you all will be the first to know. I still have 3 months to serve out my notice here so the loung talk will sure continue for a couple of weeks in the new year!!